The Revive — Penis Stimulator
Explore all the benefits of our penis stimulator, The Revive. This small and discrete device is a vibrator for ED and can help you in a variety of areas. From creating stronger ejaculations to giving you better erections, incorporating this penis stimulator into your daily routine can greatly help manage your ED. The Revive vibrator for ED helps beyond sexual functionality. It also can provide prostate cancer rehabilitations, help with incontinence and more.
Having ED is difficult and can impact your sex life, relationships, and confidence if you let it go unaddressed. At RX Sleeve, we’ve made it our mission to provide customers with products you can use easily to mitigate the effects of ED. The Revive penis stimulator is just one of many accessories we’ve developed to get you back to your peak performance. It works by providing genital stimulation to increase sexual function and enhancement. This popular technique is growing, and the pros at RX Sleeve have incorporated this technology into a compact vibrator for ED, so you can discreetly manage your condition.
At RX Sleeve, we want to provide our customers with all the products they need to help manage their ED. We’ve developed a collection of penis sleeves and accessories you can feel confident using with your partner and in the comfort of your own home. We have custom sleeves, lubricants, penis stimulators, and more, so you can effectively manage your erectile dysfunction. Get close again and renew the intimacy between you and your partner with our products today. Explore all we have to offer and shop RX Sleeve now!
*Sold as a novelty item.
Designed for non-invasive treatment of aliments with Shockwave Therapy generated by high frequency vibrations.
Shockwave therapy frequencies: There is a marked difference when frequency of shockwave therapy is changed. In clinical trials, patients associated higher frequencies with more acceptable sensations and the lower frequencies.
Shockwave therapy pulse rate effects: Repeated pulses are stronger and perform therapeutically better constant pulse therapy. Because the pulsed application is stronger, it is best to allow time to get accustom to the treatment over a longer time period.
How to use the device
The Revive is battery operated. Power consumption varies depending on settings used. To maintain effectiveness of the therapy, you should change batteries regularly. You can use rechargeable batteries for greater cost-effectiveness.
Push the on/off button to turn on the vibration. Repeatedly pressing the button takes the device through a 10 pre-set modes and treatment profiles. When the button is pressed and held for few seconds, it switches the devices off.
Securing the Revive in place
The provided silicone band can used to hold the Revive in place during use. This allows the device to be move to different locations on the penis.
If being used to aliviate pain/discomfort on other areas of the body. Such areas as Elbow, Knee, Heel, shoulder or Back.. the velco belt can be used to keep the Revive in place.
The 10 pulse modes :
- Low frequency
- Mid-range frequency
- High frequency
- Standard repeating pulse
- Fast pulse alternating with 1, 2 and 3
- Maximum power pulse
- Short pulse, fast pulse, repeating
- Slow pulse
- Fast pulse
- Long pulse, alternating
Suggested treatment program
- Days 1 & 2: Begin with setting one, a low frequency non-pulsed setting. Use 3 x a day for 10 minutes each time to kick start the treatment.
- Days 3 – 5: Use on mode 2 or 3, if necessary, keeping the same frequency of treatments.
- Day 7 and on: Use each of the modes to appraise, which mode provides the greatest pain relief. If using modes 4 and higher, you can treat yourself twice a day only, without jeopardising the outcomes.
- Ongoing (week 4+): Use modes 8, 9 and 10 for occasional use / maintenance as required after completion of the initial 4 weeks.
Before using the device, please read and understand the following warnings to ensure the safe and correct use of the device and to prevent any injury. Medical electrical equipment requires special precautions regarding electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and must be installed and used according to the instructions contained in this manual. Portable or mobile radio communication equipment may affect medical electrical equipment.
- Ensure that there is no leakage from the battery. If the battery shows any evidence of leakage, see section ‘Battery Information’.
- Ensure that the battery is installed correctly.
- The Revive is designed for Vibrational therapy. Test comfort when applying on other areas of your body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice any reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the area requiring application, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify the device in any way, as this willinvalidate the warranty and may lead to malfunction of the device or an injury.
- Do not immerse the device in water or any other fluid.
- For use by persons over the age of 18.
- Power source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery (Please note that rechargeable battery can be used for greater economy and cost-effectiveness)
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- 10 pulse modes
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight with battery: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5º C to 40º C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10-minute cycles
- Class 2a Medical Device (CE 0088)
Our device uses a similar technology to the Penile LI-ESWT modality with less intensity and designed for home use.