Improve Intimacy Series: Easy Ways Improve Intimacy With Your Partner
The most common complaints from couples about their intimate lives include:
- The relationship is boring
- He/She isn’t interested in sex anymore
- We have sex – on special occasions
- Having a family is just too tiring to have a good sex life
- Couples our age don’t have sex
- I want to try spicing things up but he/she has said no in the past
- I don’t feel good about my body anymore
- Low libido or lack of sex drive due to physical or emotional issues
- Stress, fear and anxiety about life in general
- Conflicts within the relationship outside of the bedroom
- Medications that decrease libido and performance
Many of the issues mentioned above are perfectly normal and a part of a long term relationship. People do become familiar with each other, fall into a comfortable pattern of intimate relationships or even slowly move away from sexual intimacy.
Research has shown that couples with an active sex life tend to live long, have stronger emotional connections to each other, have a lower divorce rate and remain healthier even as they age. So, despite what may seem a natural progression to a relationship, there is sound evidence that keeping a healthy, active and satisfying sexual relationship with your partner is really a benefit all through your life.
In this series, we will cover easy ways to improve intimacy. No it doesn’t have to be extravagant or time consuming. Just a little bit of attention, a little bit of information, and using what you already have – you’re well on your way to improving intimacy with your partner.
And as always, improving intimacy with your partner is not a one time thing nor does it happen overnight. This is an everyday practice. Just do one of these things, once a week, and you’ll definitely keep on improving your intimate and sexual relationship with your partner.
And when it comes to intimacy in the bedroom, that’s where RXSleeve can help. Our penis sleeve is designed to feel realistic and safe, for you and your partner. Since it’s a hollow strap on, you’re still involved in pleasing your partner. Imagine pleasuring your partner for hours on end, without worrying about your erection.
Ready to get close again?
Regain what you may have lost because of impotence.